Discover the United States of America and become an expert in USA geography. Learn everything about USA geography in easy and entertaining way competing with players from around the world. With USA Geography – Quiz Game you can learn: all the states with their capitals and largest cities, flags and seals, state mottos and nicknames, maps and border outlines, rivers and lakes, national parks and monuments, highest points and mountain ranges, and even Indian reservations. Want to go deeper? Learn all the counties of all 50 states. In addition, in our App you can find and learn a lot of statistical information, such as: population, area size, population density, GDP per capita and income by state, and many others.
Do you know the capital of California? Can you find Florida on the map? And how about Washington or Hawaii? Which river is longer, Missouri or Mississippi? Which state is bigger, Texas or Alaska? Can you list all the great lakes of USA? Are you able to recognize New York, Chicago and San Francisco by a photo?
You can find answers to this questions and test your knowledge with our USA Geography – Quiz Game.
‘Spell the word’ quiz (easy and hard).
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards. Use them to study for the tests. You can mark which capital cities you know well and which ones you want to repeat once again in the future.
* Lists of capitals for every continent.
The app is translated into 23 languages, including English, French, Russian, and many others. You can change the language in the app’s settings and use an additional educational opportunity to learn the names of world countries and their capitals in a foreign language.
There are several countries, where two and more cities are called capitals. For example, Pretoria is the executive capital of South Africa, Cape Town is their legislative capital, and Bloemfontein is the judicial capital. We tried to indicate all those cases by providing additional comments in the questions in the spelling quizzes.National capitals of more well-known countries (Level 1) – such as Warsaw, the capital of Poland.
2) Capital cities of exotic countries (Level 2) – Valletta is the capital city of Malta.
3) Dependent territories and constituent countries (Level 3) – Belfast is the capital of Northern Ireland.
The 4th option is to play with all 240 capitals: from London to Nairobi.
Choose the game mode and find the capital of your country:
* Orthography quizzes (easy and hard) – guess the word letter by letter.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options) – It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) – you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
* New game mode: Identify capital cities on the maps of continents.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards (browse of cities in the game without guessing; you can mark which capitals you know poorly and want to repeat in the future).
* Table of all capitals where you can search for a specific city or country.
Do you know how the Japanese flag looks like? Do you remember the order of colors on the Irish flag? This free educational application will refresh your memory of national flags and you will learn beautiful flags of such exotic countries as Sri Lanka or Grenada.
Why do I prefer this quiz to many other apps about flags?
Because it has all flags of all 197 sovereign countries around the world and 54 dependent territories and constituent countries! It is extremely user-friendly. You will always get a hint whether you’re right or wrong. Thus, you will never get stuck by the question for which you don’t know the answer.
The flags are divided into several levels:
1) Well-known flags (Level 1) – Canada, France, South Korea, and so on.
2) Flags that are harder to identify (Level 2) – Fiji, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Armenia, and other world countries.
3) Dependent territories and constituent countries (Level 3) – Scotland, Hong Kong, British Virgin Islands, etc.
4) The fourth option is to play with all 251 flags.
5) Capitals: for the given flag, guess the capital of the corresponding country: for example, if the flag of Hungary is shown, the correct answer is Budapest.
6) Maps and Flags: choose the correct flag for the country highlighted on the world map.